Hope Whispers Counseling Services …
- Public Speaking/Presentations – Provide education to professional groups, high school and college students, or church groups about eating disorders. The signs and symptoms of eating disorders are outlined as well as contributing factors and what someone can do to help an individual who may have an eating disorder.
- Individual Therapy – Children, Adolescents, Young Adults, and Adults
- Eating Disorders
- Highly Sensitive People/Children
- Body Image Concerns
- Self Injury/Cutting
- Creating Life Balance
- Disordered Eating/Disordered Relationship with Food
- Life Transitions
- Coordination of Care
- Group Therapy/Support Groups – Geared towards Highly Sensitive People. Help you to understand and accept HSP traits, build self-awareness, and develop coping skills. Learn strategies to help with feelings of overwhelm or states of over arousal
- Team Building Activities – Activities for improving communication, the ability to work together, or to create a deeper bond and connection between members of an organizational, business, or church group.
- FaceTime appointments offered to established clients.
- Ongoing support between sessions is offered (if you are experiencing suicidal thoughts please contact 911 or go to your local emergency room).
- Sliding scale offered (currently do not accept insurance).
Hope Whispers Counseling serves Fort Collins, Windsor, Loveland, surrounding communities and Cheyenne, WY, with an office in Windsor, Colorado 1 mile east of I-25:
7791 Highland Meadows Parkway, Suite C
Windsor, Colorado 80528
Contact Jennifer Bargmann, MS, at Hope Whispers Counseling…